Dinesh Swamy has been in the digital space for around 14 years. Starting his career with web designing, he was strongly attracted to the organic nature of interactive creativity. Swamy has been experimenting relentlessly with 3D Animation, Virtual Reality Environments & Web 2.0 tools since then. This was followed by being Associate Creative Director at Tribal DDB India & Digital Law & Kenneth as Creative Director, where he has grown as a digital player experimenting in online space.
Digital Creative Leader At BDDO PROXIMITY
Swamy has worked on the brands such as MTV, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Reliance Mobile, LIC, Bank of Baroda, Volkswagen, Idea Cellular and recently on Parle, Renault and Hero MotoCorp. His work on a number of notable campaigns has won accolades for the agency contributing more than 31 awards at various award shows both nationally and internationally. Under his creative leadership, Idea cellular won the digital brand of the year at Campaign India Digital Media Awards 2010.
The digital adventure: 5 Trends to watch out for in digital advertising.
Let’s begin with Newton’s third law: For every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction.
Internet advertising is just a fine example of this phenomenon. Why am I saying this? Well, here’s the reason – close to a decade ago, internet advertising was nothing more than developing websites and generating media campaigns. However, advertising agencies across the globe were finding newer, novel ways of interacting with the users – that’s the action. But today we stand testimony to yet another kind of digital evolution – that’s the reaction.
1. Mobile world, information and data can be pushed to consumers directly through their mobile phones, NFC (Near field communication) is something to explore, brands are very curious.
2. Films have become a common method of communicating and sharing. Films on the web will be a huge phenomenon. A fair Production quality films would be made only for the web.
3. HTML 5. We are enjoying the experiences across platforms; HTML5 still makes sense for mobile.
4. Responsive design, will evolve as we move into 2013, Developers will work in tandem with designers throughout the project to create an engaging experience.
5. Several brands have begun creating websites within platforms like Facebook and even You Tube. This will continue and grow into a largely followed practice.
The last date to submit your nominations for WAT Awards is 20th January, 2013
To submit your nominations at the earliest click here.