When Facebook crossed a milestone of 1 billion users, it became the first social networking site to reach the 10-figure mark; one out of every seven individuals on the planet now use the service. If you are excited about the frequent changes rolled out by Facebook, then you will be happy to know that Preetham Venkky is one of the speaker at WATSummit 2013. Great Facebook marketing tips direct from top social media pros for you to take your Facebook marketing to a new level. Preetham Venkky serves as the Business Head of KRDS Asia, KRDS is a leading Social Media Agency and Facebook’s Preferred Marketing Developer. Preetham has over a decade long experience in Digital Marketing, with a vertical focus on Social Media and Mobile. His expertise lies primarily in conceptualising integrated of Social Media campaigns across the POEM Framework (Paid Owned and Earned Media).
He has in-depth knowledge of all leading Social Media platforms which include the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+; and understands the fundamental principles that power these social networks. Preetham has worked with a wide set of clients spanning FMCG, Luxury Goods, Electronic Devices, Consumer Durables, Automobile, E- commerce and more. Preetham started as a digital media enthusiast at the age of 19, when he headed the angel- funded CyberPotatoes.com. He has been a technology evangelist for Apple and has headed Sify’s Bangalore Live project.
- Mobile Marketing: ‘Smartphone’ Mobile Marketing will become the new darling, Digital strategies will see a more integrated SoLoMo approach.
- Gamification: Game mechanics based engagement will supersede the overdone contests, quizzes & sweepstakes.
- RWD: Websites will become more mobile (and tablet) friendly, with a move towards Responsive Web Design.
- Big Data: Offline consumer data will be used to connect with fans and followers and understand their online activity. This will also see more digital integration on-ground, at an activation level.
- Authenticity: Social Media communication will get more authentic with publishers selectively highlighting conversations only from ‘authentic’ users
So if you are looking for more insights, be there at WATSummit and you can meet him and share ideas.
Registration Link: WATSummit2013 | Venue: The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai | Date: 15th February, 2013