Last week Google announced Google Voice their new products with Google+ integration. We also reported ad:tech event which clearly stated that social media is the future of digital. All this and more in the last week’s wrapup.
Post Via WATBlog
- Carveniche’s Education Through Clouds Venture Gets Funding Support From Mumbai Angels
- Google+ Gets Integrated With Google Voice
- ‘Grab A Song’ Unveiled By TATA Docomo As Their New Mobile Music Discovery
- Make Aadhar Compulsory For Govt. Payments. Will It Help Cut Kickbacks?
- ‘Airtel Money’ Goes National. Boost To M-Commerce?
Press Releases Via WATPr.com
- Cisco ASR 901 Wins the NASSCOM Innovation Award 2012 for New Technology Advancement
- Polaris’ Social Initiative, Ullas Trust Wins Blue Dart Global CSR Award 2012
- Open Source Code Quality On Par with Proprietary Code in 2011 Coverity Scan Report
- AMITY Group Launches Synergy Discount Cards and Discount Coupons
- Bry-Air, a Distinguished Player in the Field of Drying, Conveying & Blending, has Participated in PlastIndia 2012
- Fastway Ushers in Cable Digitization with Next-Generation Cisco Set-Top Boxes
- Capgemini 2011 Financial Results
- WNS Launches Xponential ─ The ERP-Card SolutionTM
- Steria Sponsors NASSCOM’s Flagship Event in Mumbai
- EFY EXPO 2012 Kick-Starts in Delhi