Last week Komli media brought out its media solution called Komli Play focusing to combine their video platform with publisher and provide meaningful engagement to various Indian brands. . And some news were also gathered by Saavn as it affiliated with Facebook to launch a global social music discovery network. Coming back to news from government side it was reported that according to the new telecom policy location of all mobile devices would be tracked side lining privacy of an individual. . All this and more in the last week’s wrapup.
Post Via WATBlog
- Komli Media Launches Its Video Solutions Called Komli Play
- Government To Play Big Brother With Our Mobile Phones: What About Privacy?
- India Hopes To Make A Fresh Start With New Telecom Policy
- Facebook Partners With Saavn To Tap Into The Indian User Base
- Times Introduces Tablet – Friendly Magazine Tweek: What To Expect?
Press Releases Via WATPr.com
- Bry-Air, a Distinguished Player in the Field of Drying, Conveying & Blending, has Participated in PlastIndia 2012
- Fastway Ushers in Cable Digitization with Next-Generation Cisco Set-Top Boxes
- Capgemini 2011 Financial Results
- WNS Launches Xponential ─ The ERP-Card SolutionTM
- Steria Sponsors NASSCOM’s Flagship Event in Mumbai
- EFY EXPO 2012 Kick-Starts in Delhi
- The Indian Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Association (TEMA) in a communication to the Honorable Prime Minister, Government of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh and Honorable Minister of Communications & IT, Shri Kapil Sibal have drawn the attention of Government of India to the recent State of the Union Address of Mr. Barack Obama, the Honorable President of United States of America in which he pointed out the importance of creating a strong manufacturing base within America so as to beat the economic downturn by creating more jobs and prosperity in the U.S.
- Indian Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Draw the Attention of Prime Minister towards the Importance of Strong Manufacturing Base
- Be at EFY EXPO 2012 for the Latest in Electronics
- GETIT Introduces “Book an Appointment – Doctors’ Module” for Enabling Easy Appointments between Patient and the Doctors