Last Week WATSummit 2012 introduced its keynote speaker, Mr. Ben Edelmen Assistant Professor at Harvard Business School. Last week it was also seen that the virtual world was once again boosting with new ideas and inventions like a brand could also become domain extension in coming future, Facebook ad’s which were once sponsored will now present themselves as featured stories and MBA form were available online. All this and more in the last week’s wrapup.
Post Via WATBlog
- Shiksha.com Introduces Common Application Form For MBA Aspirants
- Metros Get Navigation Assistance. Expect Better Driving?
- Mobile Ad Network Vserv Eyes Emerging Markets. To Open Operations In Singapore
- SMS Marketing Firms Swear To Abide By Rules. End Of Pesky Messages?
- Welcoming Ben Edelman, Our Keynote Speaker For WATSummit 2012
Press Releases Via WATPr.com
- India Marketers Believe a Code of Conduct and an anti-spam Law will help Stop the Menace of Spam
- Mobuute Tech Solutions Announces the Launch of their Mobile Technology Platform
- element14 Kicks Off the New Year with Key Improvements for e-commerce Customers in Asia Pacific
- Broadcom Launches First Gigabit Speed 802.11ac Chips — Opens 2012 CES with 5th Generation (5G) Wi-Fi Breakthrough
- Grab Most Wanted Pendrives at Tradus.in at Special Discounted Rates Only Tomorrow
- RAPOWERGEN Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Emerges ‘Leader of Tomorrow’
- Ramco Systems Wins Order from Ornge
- 99th Indian Science Congress discusses “India – A Scientific Super Power to be?”
- NABARD Selects Polaris’ Intellect Lending Solution
- Maveric Systems Wins Recognition from the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (Ministry of Science & Technology)