Last week we reported that the man behind creative and innovation of Apple Steve Jobs Biography to be featured on Kindle and iBooks with reports stating that Facebook can surpass Amazon too in its popularity and profit. It was also seen that Twitter tied-up with Airtel to give free access to all its subscribers and to be part of the tweet world. And of courses it was stated that this year Google’s acquisition spree crossed $500million and above. All this and more in the last week’s wrapup.
Post Via WATBlog.com
- Nokia Fights Back: Windows Phone And Asha Series To Win Back The Market
- Google’s Acquisition Spree Crosses $500 Million In 2011
- Google+ Introduces New Features Like Ripples And Creative Kit: Will They Help Boost Its Popularity?
- IIT JEE And AIEEE Preparation On Tata Docomo With Tutor On Mobile
- Is Groupon A Failed Venture?
Press Releases Via WATPr.com
- Ocean Optics Offers Excellent Spectrometer Thermal Stability
- Elfab Launches first ATEX-approved Wireless Burst Detection System
- Polaris Revenues Up by 31%
- DNCIndia.com Launches full Version -Free for Limited Use
- Canvera Launches “Recommend a Photographer” Service
- Belkin Realigns its Distributors in Sri Lanka
- Citrix Optimizes XenServer for the Cloud Era
- The PoleStar Foundation Announces Winners of 13th Annual PoleStar Awards
- Grohe Apps for iPads
- 1st Cloud Optimized Backup Vault in India Launched