This week saw Blackberry’s struggle in the country extended to numerous other countries, causing the makers of Blackberry to take quick steps to ensure service in all countries. In news closer to home, Nokia has started distributing free mobile phones to five different villages in U.P. Read about all this and much more with this weeks WAT weekly wrapup.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Google Acquires Slide – Take Another Step Towards Social Networking
- After Facebook, Twitter Now Gives You “Suggestions”
- Google Wave – Going, Going, Gone
- After India, BlackBerry Faces Problems In Other Countries
- Nokia To Give Away Phones For Free In 5 Villages
- Download Unlimited Music For Free On Your Mobile – Virgin Mobile Targets Youth Again
- Universal Music Comes To Your Mobile Through RCom
- Mobile Web For All – IBM and IIT Combine For Research
- Facebook improvises the ‘Like’ Button
- Dainik Bhaskar To Launch Portal In English
- Zapak And 6waves Join Hands – Competition for Zynga?
- Network18 – Q1′11 Results : Revenues See A Jump Of 40% To Rs.318 Crores ; Digital Growth Lags Behind Old-Age Media
- FundsIndia Raises Rs. 3 Crores From Inventus Capital Partners
- BloombergUTV launches UTVmoney.com
- Mobile Phones Will Lead The Digital Revolution In India
- Google Urges TRAI For Network Neutrality
- TripAdvisor and Nokia Join Hands
- Another E-Reader Wink To Hit The Market – Will India Finally Take Notice?
- Blackberry Offers Security Solution To Government – Last Ditch Effort?
- Paid vs Free Business Models In The Digital Space: Which Is Better?
Social Media via Socialtrakr.com
Press Releases via WATPR.com
- Nihilent Launches Patent Based Service on Customer Loyalty Evaluation
- Zed-Service™ Enters ‘Electrical & Electronics Appliances’ Industry; Gains Entry into African Market
- iVdopia Launches V5:The First HTML5 Video Advertising Platform to Provide a Unified Ad Experience Across Mobile Devices
- IndiaMART.com Creates Ripples in SME Space
- A Touch of Technology at the Mumbai Airport
- Mobile Marketing Association LATAM Announces September MMA Forum
- HYCUS CMS – INDIA‟S FIRST CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM RELEASED
- Fujitsu 8-Socket Server Brings x86 Price Performance into Mission-Critical Computing
- Symantec Survey Reveals that Indian SMBs are Getting Serious about Information Protection
- NDS INCREASES FOCUS ON ADVANCED ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS IN ASIA PACIFIC
Jobs via WATJob.com