Last week was an eventful one as we rebranded and relaunched our video site WATShow.com. Do expect more interesting stuff upcoming on this front. Besides for this there were some key news stories in Internet touching 71 million, Vodafone bundling Opera mini and Airtel launching mobile recording of TV. There was also our coverage of IAMAI event. This and lots more in last weeks weekly wrapup.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Event Update: Cloud Computing & Its Opportunities [Workshop]
- WATShow With Arvind Kajaria Of 123greetings.com Talks About IPO & More
- IAMAI Mobile Ad Conference – How Should We Tackle The Mobile Medium?
- The Buzz Seems To Have Buzzed Off?
- Now Record TV Shows Via Your Mobile Phone!
- Vodafone Adds Opera Mini Browser For 2G Handsets
- Average Internet User Visits Social Networking Sites 13 Times A Month – Comscore
- Apple iPad Debut Stats: 3L Units Sold, 1M Apps Downloaded!
- @ Mobile Ad Conference – IAMAI – Follow Our Tweets!
- Internet Touches 71 Million Users In 2009 – IAMAI Report
- Brand New Look For WATShow! Feedback & Sponsorships Are Welcome
- Yahoo! Plans To Bring The Sexy Back – Hires New Journalists
- Reliance Goes BIG – Acquires 50% In Codemasters The British Developer
- Shopping Spree : Google buys Episodic, Facebook Takes Over Divvyshot
- iPad Will Take Time To Hit Indian Markets – Say Experts
Social Media Stories via Socialtrakr.com
- Social Media Analytics: To Measure The Medium or Your Investment?
- Social Networking Statistics Asia Pacific – Comscore Report
- Let’s play! ….Socially
Press releases via WATPR.com
- Microsoft Announces Tech.ed India 2010
- NHN Selects Playspan as Payment Solution Provider for Karos Online
- Superior Innovations in Composites – FutureCarbon on Show at Hanover 2010
- FutureCarbon Expands Distribution with New Sales Partner in Germany and Austria
- Air India in $190 Million Deal for SITA’s Horizon Passenger Services System
- Cisco Data Center Innovation Delivers Breakthrough Business Advantages
- ‘Illuminations’ India’s Premium Fragrance Product Brand goes Online
- AppLabs Partners with AutomatedQA, a leading provider of Automation and ALM Solutions
- ITpreneurs Brings the ITIL v3 Expert Program to Indian Shores
- Force India’s Belgium Podium Voted 2009 LG Moment of the Year by Fans