Last week was april fools week and it did fool quite a few people. Check it out here! Besides for this there were many interesting stories and you can find the weekly wrapup below:
Posts via WATBlog.com
- IBM’s Help Arrives For Start-Ups
- Telecom Round-up: Bharti Inks Zain Deal, Tele-Subscriber Base Touches 600M
- IRCTC To Sell CommonWealth Game Tickets Online
- WAT Quiz: Answer & WIN Blackberry Bold!
- So Whose Spamming The World? Read To Find Out
- Funding Updates: Quikr – Norwest | Mumbai Angels – Onward Mobility
- Event Update: IAMAI Mobile Ad Conference 7th April
- Mobile Number Portability Should Be Renamed Mobile Number Postponability!
- Linkedin Expands Reach – Launches Blackberry App
- Facebook Looks To Rule The Web With Location, Apps & Credits!
Posts via Socialtrakr.com
- Breaking Down the Idea of Social Media
- How To Recruit For Social Media Positions Within Your Company
- Top 8 Questions To Ask Your Social Media Agency!
PR via WATPR.com
- Casual Game Leader, SPIL GAMES Selects PlaySpan for Global Microtransaction Platform
- FORECA LTD. Launches India Operations with a New Country Office in Delhi and a full Service Weather Portal – Foreca.in
- HCL Introduces Desktop Home Computing 2.0 – Launches the new Beanstalk Range
- Jagran Solutions Bags Four Awards at the WOW Awards for Events and Experiential Marketing Industry
- IndiaMART.com Celebrates 14 Years of Grand Success
- Hexaware Joins with Oracle Tuxedo to Offer Legacy Modernization
- IndiaMART.com Sponsors India Packaging Show 2010
- FFIFA to Target Carbon Emissions in Copenhagen, Denmark “eMission Calculator to be Launched”
- Book Your Tickets for the Biggest Metal Festival of the year Featuring ‘Lamb of God’ on KyaZoonga.com
- Citibank India Wins “Excellence in Internet Banking” Award for Year 2009