Last week was an eventful one with International buzz due to the Apple iPad Launch. There was also some interesting reports that came out like Facebook Tops Worldwide Usages In 2009 for mobile web. In new launches GovernanceNow.com was launched by Sri Adhikari Bros. We also covered the recent legal spat between Infomedia18 Being Sued by Justdial. We looked into the Future of Display Advertising and also questioned tie ups like the one between Reliance BigTV And Indiagames. One of the big news was also the announcement of India’s version of the Kindle known as ‘Pi’ For Rs.10k. There was also funding news for Via which raised 10 Million $ In Funding From Sequoia.
All in all an eventful week filled with important events and stories.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Infomedia18 Sued, Askme.in Down & Deap Ubhi Quitting?
- Google Hopes To Increase Orkut Usage With Orkut Extension for Chrome
- Desi Language Transliteration Comes To Desktop Courtesy Google
- Google Launches A Voice App For iPhones
- GovernanceNow.com – A Web Portal That Aims At Taking Voice Of Citizens To The Government
- Events Update: Proto.in & E-Summit
- Rediff Q3-’10 Results: Revenues Sees 18% Sequential Jump; Total Registered Users At 85 million
- Are Indians ‘Buying on The Web’?
- Telecom RoundUp: MTNL To Go International, BSNL 3G In TN, 3G Bidders To Pay In INR
- Another Hurdle In BSNL’s Rural WiMax Roll-out
- Youtube’s Movie Rental Service Is Here – What’s In Store For Indian Content Providers?
- Apple iPad Launched – The Apple Tablet Is AppSome
- A Look Into the Future of Display Advertising
- 6 Hours A Day Spent On Social Networking Globally! What About India?
- Mobile Web : Indian Users Up 244%; Facebook Tops Worldwide Usages In 2009
- Hari Sadu 2.0 says – ‘Bubbye Recession’
- Finally Microsoft Research Finds New Love In India’s Unique ID Project
- A Revamped Bing Maps Has Raised The Bar – Can Google Match It?
- Mobile Roundup: 4G Won’t Hamper 3G Bidding, Cupid Strikes iPhone, Comics on Reliance Mobiles
- The Internet can be ‘Social’…Jaago Re!!
- Infibeam Launches ‘Pi’ For Rs.10k – To Start Shipping From Feb this Year
- Via Raises 10 Million $ In Funding From Sequoia
- Global Cricket Ventures Acquires Willow.tv – Why Crack A Deal With Youtube Then?
- Reliance BigTV And Indiagames Tie Up For DTH Gaming, Is Zapak Dead Already?
- Mobile RoundUp: Virgin Launches GSM, Vanity Numbers Get Expensive & 3G Auction On Feb 25
- Bill Gates Makes His Private Life Public – Joins Twitter & Launches Personal Website
- Tweetdeck Must Install For Sky News Staff – How Twitterful Are Indian Journalists?
- Google Books Now On E-reader, Amazon Smells Apple Tablet – Launches Kindle AppStore
Posts via WATPR.com
- DEN Networks Limited – Summary of Financial Performance for the Period Ended December 31, 2009
- Avaya GlobalConnect Q1 Net Up by Rs 10.55 Cr
- PLM Technology “Critical to the Future of the Aerospace Industry”
- TripAdvisor and Yatra.Com Sponsor a First of its kind-great Himalayan Drive
- ELECTRONICS NEXT INDIA Thumps the City
- LSI and Seagate Collaborate to Enter PCI express-based Enterprise solid-state Storage Market Segment
Jobs via WATJob.com
- SEO, SEM – PPC – expert
- Zend developer
- Software Engineer (1-2 years Work Experience)
- Operations Executive/Publishing Manager/Content Coordinator & Editor
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MUMBAI
- VP, Marketing & Sales
- PHP Developer
- GUI Designer
- Web Designer