Last week we did a lot of stories right from Indian to International ones. The story of the week though had to be the IPL – Youtube deal which was a first in the Indian scene. This was closely followed by the 12 million dollar funding announcement by Smsgupshup. There were many new product launches last week as well right from Tech jobsites to Money Manager tools to local review/search sites. This and a lot more in last weeks weekly wrapup.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Moser Baer Launches MicroSD Cards Preloaded With Content – Goodbye Audio CDs?
- Starting This February, You Can File Your US Visa Applications Online
- Just In: Infibeam Dreams To Become Amazon Of India – To Launch E-book reader named ‘Pi’
- IDG Launches ‘Computerworld’ in India – Will It Find Readers?
- Q3 Result Updates: Network18 & Web18’s Topline Sees 33% & 13% Jump Respectively
- Social Media’s Tribute To Jyoti Basu
- BSE Launches PSU Portal – To Curb Speculation On Disinvestments
- Bing to replace Google on the iPhone?
- Yahoo Sees Red In China! Trouble With AliBaba? CyberAttacks?
- BSNL IPO Expected By Late 2010
- Mobile Round-up: Bharti Airtel Africa Foray, Mobile Transactions 50K Limit; Tata Photon Prepaid Services
- Opera Acquires Admarvel – To Monetize Its Mobile Browsers
- Business Standard Launches SmartInvestor.in – Also Provides Online Trading
- SmsGupShup Raises 12M $ in Funding From Globespan Capital Partners
- Hallmark Cards Launches Twittermantic – The First Twitter-Only Romantic Writing Contest
- Star Plus Uses Digital Media To Promote Their New Reality Show – The Growing Need Of Online Viewership
- Intuit Launches India Specific Online Money Manager – Will It Click? [Review]
- TimesJobs Launches TechGig – An Exclusive Portal For Techies (Our Review)
- Updated: IPL-3 Cricket Live Streaming On YouTube – Signs Up For 2 Year Deal!
- Askme.in – Our Review – Ask Why It Has Been Designed?
- Video/Movie On Demand: Will It find Adoption In Indian Market?
- US Government Launch Facebook App For Swine Flu Vaccine Awareness – What Is India Doing?
- Bing Joins The Battle Of Short URLs!
- ‘My Name Is Khan’ Music Available Online, First Look At Subs.to – Subtitles Under One Roof
- Facebook Really Cares For You: Plans To Provide McAfee Protection From Viruses!
- Mobile Tariffs To Go Free Via Ads?
- iVdopia Launches Talk2Me – Interactive Ad platform for iPhone apps
- No Mergers To Be Allowed amongst 3G Winners: DoT
- You Saw Avatar 3D, How About Education 3D?
- International Mobile App Stores Go Desi – Start Selling Indian Comic Series
- We Are Hiring! – Social Media, Ad Sales, Events & WordPress Job Openings
Press Releases via WATPR.com
- Traxys Selects Eka Software Solutions
- Indian Social Entrepreneur Selected as Finalist for Zayed Future Energy Prize 2010
- Games24×7.com, Pioneers in Online Rummy Now Offers Social Interaction Features
- Sequoia Capital Partners with Proto.in to Strengthen the start-up Ecosystem in India
- PIRON in Association with Reliance Web World Ltd Extends Classes of IFRS Diploma Course in 105 cities of INDIA
Jobs via WATJob.com