Last week we broke 2 important industry movements stories. One was about Sunil Nair quitting Nautanki.tv and second on Debadutta Upadhyaya quitting Yahoo and Joining Vdopia. We also gave you the low down on Google vs China fiasco happening internationally. There we some interesting feature launches by facebook and on the telecom side there were tie ups and further reduction of tariffs by the tata group. There were some interesting portal launches too in Buytheprice.com and Hitchiv.com.
We also reviewed Ibibo’s move at cloning farmville and calling it ibibo farms. This and more in last weeks weekly wrapup.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- 2010 – The Year That Will See IT Investments Grow Leaps & Bounds?
- Tata Communications Ties-up With Tomizone – Will It Usher A Wi-Fi Revolution?
- Tata Docomo Makes “One Paisa” Even More Valuable – Launches BuddyNet
- Don’t Ignore The Next SMS You Get, It Could Possibly Save Your Life!
- Freshersworld.com To Go Offline Via ‘College Ambassador’ Programme
- Facebook Launches Most Awaited Feature – ‘Comment Via Email’
- MyCupid.in – A New Matrimony Cum Dating Portal – Our Review
- Mobile Roundup – Uninor 1.2 Mil Subscribers, Airtel-Warid Bangladesh; 3 Slots For 3G In India
- 35 Percent Of Cars Sold In India Are Researched On Web First! Looks like an opportunity?
- Now Facebook ‘Lies’ To Make You Add More Friends!
- Google Takes Steps To Secure Gmail After China-Censorship-Gmail-Hack Issue
- How I Learnt Email Tricks And Became A GMail Ninja!
- Now Google India Wants To Provide Your Website A Clinic… As Usual For Free!
- Telecom Tie-ups: MTS ties up with Utiba for E-Recharge ; BSNL partners NFL for Distribution
- Google To Take On China On Censorship Issue – Reacts After Data Theft
- B2C Shopping Portal BuyThePrice.com Soon To Be Launched – Will Focus On Price Work?
- Relief For HIV Positive Victims – HitchIV.com To Get Them Hitched!
- Twitter Looks To Ca$h In On Tweets!..Celebs too.
- 10 Digit Landline Number? Or 11 Digit Mobile Number? Your Call?
- Yahoo India To Power R&D At IITB
- Monster To Follow Naukri & Launch Employment Index For India
- Exclusive: Debadutta Upadhyaya Quits Yahoo – Joins Vdopia
- DoP To Open Up ‘EPost’ – Print And Deliver Facility To Corporates
- Virtual Interviews Finds Rapid Adoption In Indian Recruitment Space
- Hungama Confirms Sunil Nair’s Exit – Siddhartha Roy To Manage Nautanki.tv
- Vdopia Launches Dynamic Ads For Live Video Streaming – The Web Goes Live?
- Ibibo Clones Farmville & Does A Good Copy Paste Job
- Top Tech Trends of 2010 – The Way Ahead
Press Releases via WATPR.com
- LSI Expands Key R&D Center in India
- THQ*ICE Selects PlaySpan to Provide Global Payment Solution
- tenCube WaveSecure Emerges as a Clear Favorite
- Altair Names Dhirendra Verma as Vice President of India Services Operations
- Intuit Money Manager Launched in India
- Freshersworld.com Launches Campus Ambassador Programme
Jobs via WATJob.com