Last week was one filled with celebrity news. Big one among them being SRK coming on to twitter. There was also the Chetan Bhagat & 3 idiots controversy which was compounded via social media. There were multiple tie ups and announcements like Aircel to launch mobile apps, ET to launch Sharebaazi and Yatra – Yahoo and Carwale AOL tie ups. This and more in this weeks weekly wrapup.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Exclusive: Sunil Nair Quits Nautanki.tv
- Reliance Media Works acquires ilab UK
- Future Group Wants To Be Future Of Telecom Too – Plans Telecom Foray
- TATA DoCoMo Launches Comic App For Mobile – DOCOMICS
- Hungama Launches Site For Unheard Musicians: ArtistAloud.com – Our Take
- Aircel To Launch Mobile App Store In Partnership With Infosys
- CarWale.com Teams Up With AOL India For Innovative Content
- Skype goes HD! & Skype On TV Soon..
- iYogi Secures $15 Million In Funding From DFJ
- Online Gambling Opportunity In India Is $5 Billion – Boon For Digital Commerce?
- Nominate Your Startup For TiE Delhi’s StartUp conclave SmashUP
- ET Online Launches ShareBaazi.com – Virtual Trading Game In Tie-Up With IFL
- MeriCAR.com Launches Servicing Reminders & SMS Alerts
- Yatra Ties Up With Yahoo! India & Renews Contract With IRCTC
- WATShow With Raj Oswal – Product Manager Pitching Shorthand Mobile
- Nexus One.. The SuperPhone arrives!
- Want To Make A Book Out Of Your Blog? Pothi.com’s BookSmith Has The Answer
- Indian Parents Get Smart With Toddlers – Courtesy Online Parenting Guide Kid&Parent
- BuildmateIndia.com – A Portal For Construction Material
- 3 Idiots VS Chetan Bhagat Via Social Media – So Who Won?
- ‘Anti-Social Media’ – Has The Rebel Movement Begun?
- Mobile Roundup – SMS GupShup Goes Social, UTI MF To Go Mobile & MimobiTV To Go Global
- Twitter Plays Saviour For Drunk Drivers – What Else Will It Carry Through?
- The Real Shahrukh Khan Is On Twitter – Evidence Of Rise Of Social Media?
- Mumbai To Get Bus Route Guide Via Mobile Sans GPRS – Mobile 4 Mumbai
- 3G & MNP Get Feb, March 2010 Deadlines
Press Releases via WATPR.com
- VDOPIA Officially Launches VLIVE: Online Live Streaming Ad Insertion Technology Platform
- Intel Unveils All New 2010 Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- ibibo.com Introduces and Adds Exciting Flavour to Social Gaming
Jobs via WATJob.com
- Accounts Manager
- Marketing Executive- Hospitality – Bangalore(Entry Level)
- Front Office Executive, Malpe Beach, Udupi
- Graphic and Web Designer – 1 –2 years
- Graphic and Web Designer – 2 – 4 years
- Sr. Web Designer – 4 – 6 years
- .NET Developer
- Sr. Web Designer at SapnaSolutions (Pune, India)
Videos via WATShow.com