Last week gave birth to the short url wars with both Google and Facebook jumping onto the bandwagon. It also gave birth to Rediffblogs which replaced Rediffiland. We analyzed Maps and its use case while also commenting on Yahoos latest ads on DTH. We also look at the selling price of Burrp.com and debated whether it was cheap or expensive.
In startups Motorexchange raised funding from Canaan and on the mobile front Ebay India expressed interest in going mobile in 2010. All this and more in the weekly wrapup of last week.
Posts via WATBlog.com
- Last Day To Register For WATBlog Panel (Mumbai)
- India Joins Censored List On Flickr – Start Of Internet Censorship?
- Ebay India Exploring To Go Mobile In 2010 – Interview With eBay India Director (Marketing) Kashyap Vadapalli
- Yahoo’s YOU Campaign Goes DTH With Airtel – Is Yahoo Wasting Its Money?
- Google Adds Landmarks To Maps – Maps & Its Use Case In India?
- MotorExchange Gets Funding From Canaan Partners – Is A Great Team The Key To Raising Funds?
- Telecom Tariff Wars Hit A New Low!
- Burrp Was Sold For 4.25 Cr – Expensive Or Cheap?
- Linkedin India Launches Office In Mumbai – We Spoke To Them On Their Plans For India
- Cartoon Network Arrives On Mobile – Kids attract VAS players?
- WATShow With Twitter Celeb Netra Parikh On Tweetups, Twestival & More
- IDEA Overtakes BSNL While Bharti Airtel Grows By 2.5% In Nov: GSM Growth
- RediffBlogs To Replace RediffILand – Need For Another Blogging Platform?
- Online News Consumption Grows By 37% In India: Comscore Study
- Recap 2009 – A New Series for The Rest Of 2009
- Short URL Wars? – Facebook vs Google = Fb.me vs Goo.gl?
- NBA Targets India With Online & Mobile Sites For Basketball
- Reliance To Divest U.S Business Units – FLAG Telecom & YIPES
- Twupdates – Tata Sky Launches Twitter Enabled Banner Advertising, Forbes Interviews Ravi Bajaj on Twitter and Yahoo Integrates Twitter to Search
- Food Ordering Portals Galore – Ramnee Joins The Food Party
Press Releases via WATPR.com
- Global Delight Releases Camera Plus Pro, a Feature-Rich Camera App for the iPhone
- Ocimum Biosolutions is India’s 4th Fastest Growing Technology Company
- Tanla Commences Operations from Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Hyderabad
- One97 is India’s 10th Fastest Growing Technology Company in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 India 2009 Ranking
- LSI Samples Industry’s First 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip IC for Next-Generation PCI Express 3.0 Server Platforms
- Boston India Showcase their Latest Generation of Liquid Cooled Servers, Quattro HPC Cluster Nodes & Venom GPU Compute Nodes at the HiPC International Conference on High Performance Computing
- Microsoft India brings Affordable Online Software Solutions to Tirupur Manufacturers
Jobs via WATJob.com